In case you need to have a look at in belgium, you could want to use for a visa, relying on your location of beginning and the period of the route. Find out if you want a belgian student visa, a manner to study and what documents you want.
You Want A Study Visa For Belgium ?
Students from european member states or ecu financial area (eea) international locations can take a look at in belgium without acquiring a student visa. However, they must carry a national identity card, which must be presented to customs officials upon arrival in Belgium. If you are an EU student, you must still meet certain conditions to study in Belgium, including:
- admission to an approved university/educational institution;
- sufficient income to live in Belgium without financial assistance;
- comprehensive medical insurance.
If you are a citizen of a non-EU country, you may need a student visa to enter Belgium. Students from certain countries (such as the United States) do not need to obtain a Belgian visa if they stay for less than 90 days.
College students from the humans’s republic of china must attain an academic assessment certificates issued via the academic assessment centre (aps) before being legal to enroll in a higher training institution in belgium. This aps certificates is required to reap a student visa for belgium. The examination consists of a technical assessment of your degree and an interview. In sure instances, you could be exempted from this interview.
How Can You Applying Study Visa For Belgium ?
Before applying for a student visa in Belgium, you must first be accepted by an accredited educational institution and pay the registration fee (if your visa application is rejected, this fee will be refunded).If you’re an global student, you want to touch the closest Belgian embassy or consulate for your country. The embassy will help you determine whether you need a student visa and guide you through the visa application. All information about visa applications for Belgium can be found on the website of the Ministry of the Interior (FPS) of the Federal Ministry of Public Service for Foreigners. , Can be examine in French, Dutch and English. As an international student, you need to apply for a long-term national visa (D visa), which allows you to stay in Belgium for more than 90 days.
The method for acquiring a Belgian visa differs relying at the Belgian consulate or embassy you use. However, in general, you will need to fill out a visa application form and submit the application fee and all required documents (see below). Applicants from some countries may need to make an appointment with the consulate or embassy to apply. Some consulates can also cooperate with external service providers to perform most administrative tasks; in this case, additional service fees will be charged.
What Are The Requirements Study Visa For Belgium ?
In order to meet the requirements for a Belgian student visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Complete and signed visa application form (you may need to bring more than one)
- Passport or similar travel document valid for more than 12 months. In some countries/regions, the age of the passport must not be more than 10 years old, and two consecutive blank pages are facing each other.
- Prove that you have sufficient financial income or support during your stay. This should include your medical care, living, study and accommodation costs, as well as the cost of round-trip airfare. This can take the form of proof that you have received a bursary or scholarship, a sponsor’s financial responsibility agreement, or a personal bank statement showing sufficient funds.
- A medical certificate stating that you do not have any diseases that may endanger public health (such as tuberculosis, diseases that require quarantine and other infectious diseases)
- A police certificate of good conduct confirming that you have no previous convictions (if you have more convictions) , 21 years old). If you are from the United States, you may need an FBI background check, which may take up to five months to obtain. Belgium's student visa requirements also include proof of your student status and study plan. To do this, you may need:
- a certificate of registration in a recognized higher education institution in Belgium (must cover a full-time study course, which indicates that the candidate is studying in the main activity in Belgium)
- apply for a certificate of equivalent education abroad Diploma or certificate awarded (required only for French community education)
- Original and certified copy of your diploma, your certificate or bachelor's degree in secondary education, and your secondary school academic results of the previous year
- All diplomas obtained And a copy of the certificate since graduating from high school
- Employer’s statement outlining the necessary conditions for you to pursue higher education at work (most likely for graduate students)
- Provide a brief introduction to the course organized by the institution of your choice to provide a brief description Compare these courses with courses organized in your country
Documents in all languages other than German, French, English or Dutch must be translated by a sworn translator, legalized as a separate document in your home country, and legalized again by the Belgian consulate or consulate you are visiting . Depending on your country of origin, your consulate or embassy may ask you for other documents not mentioned here.
You will also need to provide a letter of certification stating your reasons for choosing a particular course, why you chose to study in Belgium and how you choose to use it, which will benefit you. You must prove that you have sufficient knowledge of the language you want to learn by providing a certificate of passing an internationally recognized language proficiency test or a certificate issued in the language of your choice at the end of your education.
You can use the reference number and the location of the selected consulate or embassy to track your visa application. The Belgian consulate or embassy will consider the visa application according to the specific circumstances and has the only decision to accept or reject your visa. If you want, you can appeal this decision.
If the embassy or consulate you applied for cannot process your student visa application for some reason, they may suggest that you apply for a tourist visa, which is easier for them. If so, please make sure they provide you with a written statement stating that you are recommended to apply for a tourist visa, because once you are in Belgium, this statement will allow you to change your tourist visa to a student visa and will allow you to register. At the better schooling group of your choice.
Arrival In Belgium
All college students (which includes college students from the European Union) should visit the neighborhood municipality inside 8 days of arriving in Belgium. You will then be issued a residence permit that allows you to stay in Belgium and allows you to enter the Schengen country without a visa for no more than three months. You can apply for renewal of your residence permit every year about 30 to 45 days before the expiration date of your residence permit.